Team introduction团队介绍 MORE+
The Molecular & Microbial Engineering Group is dedicated to the study of microbial biochemistry and molecular biology, especially the catalytic mechanism of polysaccharide degrading enzymes in thermophilic microorganisms, and the efficient cell factory construction for the production of biofuels and biochemicals.
The team has 11 staff members, including 2 professors, 5 associate professors, and 4 research assistants. In addition, there are 3 post-doctors, 3 PhD students and 6 postgraduates. The background of team members is distributed in microbiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, and cell biology.
- · Professor Shen Yulong from Shandong University came to visit for exchanges and communication10-30
- · Team building activities10-30
- · Molecular Microbiology Engineering Team Receives Scholarship from Chinese Academy of Sciences - Developing Countries Academy of Sciences10-30
- · Microbiology Academic Annual conference10-30
- · Molecular Microbiology Engineering Team Haifeng Zhu won the Outstanding Paper Award of the 7th Bohai Sea Microbiology Symposium10-26
- · Prof. Krister Holmberg of Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden attended QIBEBT International Distinguished Expert Forum10-26
Recruiting 2-3 postdocs The team is mainly engaged in microbial biochemistry and molecular biology research, especially microbial energy metabolism, polysaccharide hydrolysis, oil synthesis mechanism,...